Sunday 5 October 2014

Diary of a Rambler








The charms of traveling can only be understood by those who love to learn. There are others who lay stagnant at weekends, dreaming in the long, boring days to change the world. They cannot even try to change their dress for a fresh day. When I tell them about the external world, they wonder, plan and sleep.

            I am the one to make a plan in seconds and packing up my saddles in minutes, I leave for where I have thought. It is the height of my joy, when I am leaving for an unknown place, to discover many new things and to have plenty of time to enjoy with myself. My thoughts always delight me; they are at their pinnacle when I am alone in a long journey. I make new philosophies, contemplate over the old ones and think about a new world outside the bus. A good book to read is always with me.

            The journey is always much more entertaining than the destination itself. Sometimes, I travel just for the sake of traveling; there is no decided end-post. That seems eccentric? Yes, to me also but the real delight is much more than acting so. Nobody can judge what I feel in going several hundred kilometers away from my city for nothing. 

I remember many times, when a sudden plan is to be accomplished, I ask my friends to accompany. They think a lot, and that is their problem. They need several weeks to plan, and I would have returned from there till then. Man is born free to act, I am at a loss to understand why people take too much time to think whether they would like to discover or not. Life is too short to be wasted.

However, what others do is not my problem at all. I have a learning attitude and that is enough for me. I have just introduced myself as a young traveler. In this section of my travelogues, I'll share my good and bad experience about the places I have seen, and a tour guide to those places as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment